Responses to Some General Criticisms of I&I
- Criticism 1: I&I Is Inconsistent with the Reformed Faith
- Criticism 2: I&I Ignores Other Possible Solutions
- Criticism 3: I&I Denies Inerrancy
- Criticism 4: I&I Lacks Precision and Clarity
- Criticism 5: I&I Has Been Criticized by Some Important Scholars
Interactions with Bruce Waltke
- Bruce Waltke’s Revisiting Inspiration and Incarnation.
- My Response from the Westminster Theological Journal (Spring 2009)
- My response to the Introduction of Bruce Waltke’s surrejoinder to my response above.
Some Reflections on I&I and the Reformed Tradition
- I&I and the Authority of Scripture
- I&I and the Westminster Confession of Faith
- I&I and Inerrancy
- The Audience of I&I
Responses to Other Critical Reviews